Sunday 8 August 2010

I've taken the plunge

After months of viewing other peoples blogs, entering blog challenges and feeling that I was missing out, I've finally created my own blog.  This is a huge learning curve for me as I've no idea what I'm doing so, if there is anyone out there reading this, I ask for you patience and hope that you will bear with me.

I am a full time working mum with a small craft business on the side.  I started out as a cross stitcher - I've hundreds of finished projects hung in the wardrobe as I've only ever framed one finished item.  Several years ago I discovered papercrafts and nowadays I hard lift a needle.  I've done scrapbooking and atcs but I generally stick with cards.  I'm mostly self taught (blog taught really as I've trawled hundreds of tutorials in a bid to improve my skills). 

As an experiment I'm going to try and upload a project I recently entered into a Mo's Digital Pencil challenge.


Whoo hoo, it worked!!!!  (the challenge was to make an easel card with a Mo image)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    Welcome to blogland, love the card, hugs Karen xx

    ReplyDelete