Saturday 26 March 2016

All about Birthdays

Now I know I like to cut it fine but this one may just be the closest I've ever got to the wire.  I was on Bloglovin this morning and I was checking out a card on Mrs B's Blog when I followed a link to a Challenge Blog I'd not come across before. Dream Valley Challenges run a fortnightly challenge and the current challenge is 'All about birthdays'.  Perfect!  I'd coloured one of my prize images from Bugaboo last night that would fit the bill brilliantly.  I'll just check when the link closes.  Eek, less than two hours - I'd better crack on.

Anyway, here is my card.


I hope you like it.  I seem to have a thing for purple and green at the moment. Maybe I need to hide those promarkers and find some other colour combos.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete