Sunday 6 March 2016

Your Starter Madam

This weekend I've been lucky enough to have time to make a few cards (OK, I admit it, I've not done any housework).  The benefit of this is that I can enter more challenges.  I have a habit of writing down which blog and what challenge but I rarely get cards done in time.  Anyway, this weeks challenge at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog is 'anything goes' so I didn't even have to think hard about it.  I've got loads of their images and I even had some printed ready to colour.  There's a freebie every Friday and I downloaded this one a few weeks ago.  

Do you ever look at an image and instantly think of a caption for it.  I did with this one.  For some reason I even thought of the ideal person for the card - naming no names Sis (I'm only jealous as she's been out every night since Tuesday!)

Here's my Card


Believe it or not, the backing papers are from a Christmas set but I was in a spots and stripes kind of mood.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, thanks for playing in our Anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete