Sunday 22 May 2016

Too much life...not enough craft

Well, all my plans this week went out the window very early on.  I had lots of ideas and challenges I wanted to attempt but it wasn't to be.  I literally had about an hour yesterday to do one card so I have decided it should be for the From the Heart Sketch Challenge as it is the one I do most regularly.  Unfortunately, I didn't read the 'twist' and just grabbed an image I'd already printed so it isn't enlarged or cropped - unless you count the fact that I had printed it larger than I normally would so I had to make an A5 card!  I did take a bit of a liberty with the inner panel on the sketch by placing it more in the middle.  I had to do it this way as my Birdbrain was stood in the middle.  At the time of posting the image I used was a freebie - thank you Faith.

Here's my card:



and here is the sketch:

I suppose I did cheat a bit as it's not really a panel it's a frame.  I do like how it turned out though.

I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Dawn, such a sweet image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Glad you found a couple of minutes to join us.
    Thanks for joining our i {heart} sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete