Wednesday 8 March 2017

With a little bit of luck...

...I'll be posting more often.  Well, I hope so anyway.  This week I've been busy with a few cards for a couple of challenges, so watch this space.  I've also been colouring most days in a vain bid to do the 30 day colouring challenge over at The Daily Marker.  I've coloured everyday bar one so far.  My problem is taking photos and uploading them.  I'm afraid I'd rather be doing than showing.  I have been fairly pleased with my efforts so far though.

Anyway, I have managed to take a moment to join in this week's Sweet Stampin Challenge with the theme of 'No Patterned Paper'.  Normally, this would be a bit of a nightmare for me but I was lucky enough to have a milestone birthday this year, and even luckier to be given a Cricut machine by my very understanding hubby (bless him). No patterned paper is a dream when you can cut patterns out of coloured card stock.  What do you think?


The image is from Digistamp Boutique and can be found here.  He's called 'Jolly St Pats' and I thought he was perfect for a bit of good luck.  I hope you like him.

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete