Monday 8 May 2017

Yellow and Grey

OK, I haven't been on for a while but this week's Less is More Challenge was sticking in my brain.  Haven't got a clue why as Yellow is my least favourite colour.  It's a bit like the one layer thing the other month.  Once it's in your head you have to go along with it.  Anyway, here's my effort.


It was simple enough to do.  I embossed a piece of card with one of my folders and shaded the flower centres.  The butterfly stamp I had ages ago but I can't remember who's it is, sorry.  The colour scheme seemed suitable for a sympathy card so that's what it's ended up as.  I hope you like it.  I'm pleased with the results.  I'm even pleased with the colour.

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Hello Dawn - thank you for visiting my blog. Your card is beautiful and the embossing really adds dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, Dawn! The embossing is a super detail adding so much visual interest to the background. Such an elegant and fabulously bright butterfly, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Dawn, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well with the color palette! It suits a sympathy color very well and your colored in butterfly is very pretty. Love the dimension of your embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you will use yellow more often, Dawn, as it looks gorgeous on your card! I love the dimension from the embossing folder and popped up butterfly. Thank you for playing along with us at Less is More this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Girl, I am visiting/following you from Kit & Clowder, please follow me back and enter my prize giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete