Saturday 12 August 2017

Remember Me?

I know I have been missing again for absolutely ages.  I'm such a bad blogger.  My excuse is the cricket season I'm afraid.  I've only just found time this morning as I'm on cricket tea duty this afternoon.  Anyway, even if I haven't been uploading I have found the odd moment to create.  I have a stack of images I've coloured in my lunch break and this is one I found time to make into a card.  This is probably the first card I've uploaded just for fun - not for a challenge - since I started this blog.  I hope you like it.


It's a bit wonky but my photography skills have never been up to much.  The image is from 2 Cute Ink and the papers are just a cheap set I think I got from one of the pound shops in town. 

Junior cricket training has now finished for the season so I am hoping to be more active on the blog front, although I'm not making any promises I won't keep.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you Dawn.
    Your card is fabulous, an adorable image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card here Dawn, nice to see you blogging again too.Thanks for the lovely comments also ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we need to take a break, I took one for about 6 months! Super cute card, I love penguins and 2 Cute Ink and your card is just darling!! :)

    ReplyDelete