Tuesday 19 November 2019

Ice, Ice Baby

Morning all. Time for a new challenge at Cardz4guyz and we are looking for your 'Icy Cold' creations.

Now, in my defence, I hadn't intended this to be my card.  I had a sweet little penguin and some frozen fish ready to colour.  However, I saw this image over at Whimsey Stamps and, with the sense of humour of a five year old, the little voice in my head said 'go on, you're probably on the naughty list already anyway'.  So I let the infantile me go for it.


And that is probably going to be the Christmas card that all my family will get this year.  Yes, they are just as childish as I am.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  There are some stunning pieces of inspiration from the much more grown up design team I promise.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is hilarious! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL fantastic fun card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. There’s nothing wrong with being on the naughty list, right? Especially when you come up with a card design this cute! This one’s a winner in my book and would be perfect for my 13-year old nephew! : )
    Cheers! Rachelle

    ReplyDelete