Thursday 25 August 2022

Take 3

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4galz today we want you to use '3 of something' on your projects please.  I'm not sure how I came to this card as it certainly wasn't what I had thought of first...or second...or third.  I'd got flowers, die cuts, embellishments and all manner of stuff scattered around my desk but I wasn't feeling any of it.  Sometimes I think I have too much stuff.  There is so much potential that I can't just see the wood for the trees, or the card for the craft stash.  I ended up at my printer staring at my wood mounted stamps on the shelves above.  They rarely see ink as I use so many digital stamps.  In fact I'm not sure that the one I chose has ever seen ink.  It just sits there looking pretty.



The stamp has 5 of these pretty flowers in a row but I chose to use three and fussy cut them out. The backing paper was just hanging about on my desk.  I didn't even need to cut it.  It was a perfect size.
I just added the sentiment and a couple of gems.  I'm really pleased with it.  I now need to put all those flowers, die cuts and embellishments away before they get lost.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x 




1 comment:

  1. A sweet card Dawn, pretty images and great fussy cutting.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete