Friday 18 October 2024

Ocean animals

 Morning all.  I've gone a bit out of my comfort zone for this morning's card.  We are up to O for Ocean Animals over at The Alphabet Challenge.  I had a free stamp set from a magazine a while ago that had all sorts of ocean stuff in.  I'm really not very good at heat embossing and my ink blending isn't brilliant either, however, I decided that I would do both on my card.


I think, because it's not my usual style, I hated it to start with.  I did think about binning it but couldn't think of what else to do.  It's one of those that I left on my desk and kept coming back to and, every time I went back, I liked it a little more.  It's never going to be my favourite but I have put an insert in and given it an envelope.  My bin is fun enough!

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment