Saturday 11 March 2017

Definitely not a birthday card

I'm on the ball this morning.  Well, it does help when you've got loads of coloured images ready to go (bless you Daily Marker 30 day Colouring Challenge).  I've coloured everyday but I've got too far behind with uploading my images.  Instead I'm using those images to enter other challenges.  This morning's challenge at Sweet Stampin is to make something that isn't a birthday card.  So, another Good Luck card it is then.



OK, I didn't add a sentiment but a basket of shamrocks doesn't really say happy birthday to me.  The stamp is available at From the Heart Stamps.  It's a set of three baskets but this is the one I've used most of all.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination you've used on this sweet card. So sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete