Tuesday 14 August 2018

Feeling Off Colour

Morning all.  It's time for a new challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  I can't believe how quickly these challenges come around.  This time we have a Get Well Soon theme and the design team have come up with a wide variety of options that fit the bill.  Please pop over and have a look.  I was really impress by how different they were.

My card uses a stamp from 2 Cute Ink but I think it must have been a club exclusive as I can't find it in the shop.  Heidi has a tonne of cute images but I've been through the shop twice and it's not there.  I hope you like what I've done with it.


It's the first time I've used a stencil for the background and I'm really pleased with how that came out.  

I hope I've inspired you to join us at the challenge as I love looking through all the entries.  It never ceases to amaze me how much talent is out there and how one theme can throw up so many interpretations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a great image and your stencilled background is perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant fun card, sure to put a smile on the recipients face. Love your stenciled background too. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great image and sentiment combo, and I really like the stenciled background too! Perfect components for a masculine get-well card!

    ReplyDelete