Tuesday 24 September 2019

Sympathy Tree

Good morning all.  It seems like ages since I last composed a blog post.  I had to schedule a few whilst I was away for a holiday.  Anyway, we are back to normal now with a new challenge at Cardz4guyz.  The challenge is to use leaves or trees - or both.  I have a beautiful tree die (I think it's spellbinders but don't quote me).  I decided to use it for this card.  The only problem is that whenever I get it out it just screams sympathy card to me.  I don't think I've ever used it for any other type of card (suggestions gratefully accepted).  Anyway, as sympathy cards for men are also problematic, I figured I may as well use the opportunity to create one for my stash.

I kept it very simple.  I find this is usually the best for sympathy cards.  What do you think?


Please pop over and check out the rest of the design team projects.  The girls have some fabulous inspiration.

Thanks for reading.  

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful elegant card Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn, perfect for a sad occasion.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now playing "catch up" as we were at the beach all week. What a beautiful sympathy card and sometimes these are hard to make!

    ReplyDelete