Thursday 5 December 2019

Cute Christmas

Well, this week we have already had Christmas Critters at Cardz4guyz and now over at Cardz4galz we want to see your 'Cute Christmas' makes.  With all these Christmas Challenges you should be about ready to send everyone a Christmas Card.

I have to say that 'Cute' sent me scurrying straight for my LOTV images.  They are all so very adorable. I chose the little rabbit building a snowman.  Can't really get more cute than that - or can you?  The challenge is on.  Let's see what you've got!


I've used traditional colours again.  I really must try something different.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditional colours are my favourite for Christmas, an adorable image and card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly an adorable image - love the traditional colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, a fun image and lovely traditional colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so sweet Dawn and it's colored beautifully, gorgeous card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a red and green card, this one is lovely!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dawn! I love this adorable image and your traditional color way is perfectly lovely! The bunny snowman is so CUTE!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete