Sunday 16 June 2024

An Oldie but a Goodie

 Hello all.  I totally messed up the dates for the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  This should have been yesterday's blog post.  Oh well, better late than never.  This month we are looking for 'something funny and/or a pun'.  Go on, I could do with a laugh.  I've just bought a couple of sets of fun images from Artistic Revolution on Etsy.  These images are fabulous and so funny.



I paired the images with some silly sentiments I'd already got printed out and they turned out to be such fun.  I did another one for O/H's dad for Father's day but forgot to take a picture.  It's a good job he's got a sense of humour.

Please pop over and enter the challenge.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. Both great cards love the fun images and sentiments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete