Monday 3 June 2024

Bird is the word

 Morning all.  Are you ready for a new challenge.  Over at Make My Monday we are looking for 'something beginning with B' on your projects.  Living here on the marina we have an abundance of bird life so I figured I would take them as inspiration.  From the swans, coots and ducks to the woodpecker that eats the fat balls on our bird feeder we are truly blessed by the wonderful variation of wildlife here.


I love how this one turned out.  We don't have any purple birds as yet but I will keep an eye out.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and birds,love the design.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the purple. We have woodpeckers, cardinals, blue jays, bluebirds and hummingbirds we watch from our yard and I love them all. Especially my hummingbirds which I am seeing less this year and I don't know why :(.

    ReplyDelete