Tuesday 2 July 2024

So sorry I'm late

 I must apologise for these two cards being a day late. I only just got them done in time for Cazro to use them and then I went to bed and didn't get up yesterday.  I have the dreaded Covid.  I've had it before but it's really knocked me off my feet this time.  I ache everywhere (even my teeth ache). I had to get up today as Will has gone back to work and Ava needed a comfort break to the nearest patch of grass.

Ok so, firstly, we have 'Cocktails or Ice cream' over at Make My Monday. I went for clean and simple with a cocktail but I could do with some ice cream for my sore throat.


Considering I was feeling really rough and threw this together I'm actually really pleased with it.  

On the other had my attempts for 'a handmade ornament or ornament card' - for Sparkles Christmas Challenge didn't go to plan.  I was adamant that I wanted to make an ornament but having attempted several using You Tube tutorials I eventually decided that I was just not up to concentrating and made a card instead.


I do like the dark blue and gold together and the white glitter card is lovely in real life.

Please pop over to join us.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x




1 comment:

  1. Sorry you’ve got the dreaded Covid again! Love the cards especially the cocktail one.

    ReplyDelete