Friday 20 September 2024

Watercolouring - when you don't have any

 Morning all.  I'm a little late with this post.  So sorry.  Over at Cardz4galz we are looking for 'Colouring - any medium'.  I was struggling with this one as I wasn't in the mood for colouring.  My alcohol markers are in the storage box as I've had a tidy up in the boat and my paints and brushes are in storage at work.  Ok, that left me with inks.  I dug out my distress inks and oxides but I didn't have a brush.  Out came my spectrum noir clear sparkle brush.  


As I wasn't feeling it I just chose a small butterfly image to colour.  I heat embossed it with white powder and painted it with my inks.  Unfortunately, my heat embossing went a bit all over the place and there wasn't much image to colour.  I stamped it again in black in and coloured it again.  I layered the two together and painted my greeting in the same pink and orange colours.

Not my favourite card but it worked out more or less as I had it in my head.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment