Morning all. Sorry this is a bit late. My week has been upside down and I don't know what day it is.
Over at Cardz4galz we would like 'blue skies' on your projects please. A little while ago someone sent me a slide show showing Van Gough's paintings set to Don McClean's Vincent. The words and the pictures put together made so much sense and made the pictures so much more appealing to me. I wish I still had the slide show. When I found some clip art on Etsy in the same style as Van Gough's Starry Night I thought it would be perfect for this.
The pictures are by 2artprints and I thought they would be lovely behind this new die from Kokorosa.
Only one day late, I also have a card for The Alphabet Challenge. We are up to 'H for Horticulture'. A perfect opportunity to use another of the sweet gardening image from Whimsyclipgarden.
I'm not sure how much gardening he's doing but he looks happy enough.
Thanks for reading.
Love Dawn x


No comments:
Post a Comment