Tuesday 22 May 2018

Science Fiction

It's time for a new challenge over at Cards4Guyz and for this one you have a choice - either Science Fiction or Steam Punk.  I'm afraid I'm not very good with the Steam Punk thing so I've gone with Science Fiction.  I've been doing some colouring classes recently and one of them was for sky so I decided to have a go at a night sky.  I'm pretty pleased with how it came out.  All I needed was a suitable image to put on it.  I did think about a flying saucer but couldn't find one I liked so I've gone for this cute little robot from  Tiddlyinks.  I think he fits the bill.  I know there are robots being developed but in my little corner of the planet everything still has to be done by me.


I hope you like him.  Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments: