Tuesday 8 May 2018

Men's Hobbies (and Mine Too)

Morning all.  My card this morning is my DT project for the new challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks so there is plenty of time to get your thinking caps on and join in.  The new challenge is 'Men's Hobbies' so there is plenty of scope for subject matter.  

To be honest, anyone that knows me would probably have put money on what I would chose as a hobby as it's my hobby too.  I have been coaching cricket for about 12 years.  I've coached it, played it, scored for it and if all else fails turned up and done the cricket teas (an essential job if ever there was one).  The image I've used is from Just Inklined and I originally chose it because I needed a card for one of my female cricketers but it does make a fabulous male card too.

Here's what I've done with it.


I hope you like it and I hope you will join in with us.  I am loving my excuse to stalk more blogs.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a great image - perfect for a cricket fan.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, great image and perfect for a man who loves cricket!!!

    ReplyDelete