Monday 28 May 2018

Away with the Fairies

Morning all.  I have a very busy bank holiday ahead of me but I couldn't resist having a play before the chaos starts.  This week's challenge at Cardz4galz is Mythical or Fantasy.  I have to admit I don't really have many images that would fit the bill.  I've got a couple of unicorns and a dragon or two but I had a desire to colour a Fairy.  Strangely, I don't have many but the ones I do have are awesome.  My particular favourite is this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I have a bit of a soft spot for her and a desire to look that good in a skimpy frock.  I've glittered her wings and the star but, unfortunately, it doesn't really show up on the scan.  I keep looking at it and thinking it needs something else adding but I'm at a loss as to what.  Anyway, here she is.  I hope you like her.


Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Dawn, a super image and lovely colours,
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just love this awesome fairy. So much fun. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete