Thursday 17 May 2018

Geisha Girl

There's an 'anything goes' challenge this week at the I love Promarkers Challenge blog so I cracked out my Promarkers and Trias.  I have a favourite combination for reds that I always tend to use but I'd never tried them on pearlised card before.  I like the effect but they were really hard to blend on pearl card.  I had to go over the colours several times before I was really happy with the result.  I didn't think it needed much faffing about with so I embossed the boarder with a folder and just added some obsidian gems.  The image is a rubber stamp from Crafter's Companion.  Get me...that's three in a week.  My digis will be feeling neglected.

I hope you like her.


Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Dawn, she is gorgeous and I love the rich red.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stylish card Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck hugs from Sharon Dt

    ReplyDelete