Tuesday 15 March 2016

Oh Boy

Wow, look at me - blogging on a school night!  It's only 'cause Bloglovin is playing silly games with me tonight so I've got a spare five minutes before I try again. This is actually a good thing as I made a card for this week's Sweet Stampin Challenge.  This week's theme is 'Boys to Men'.  It's quite appropriate in our house this week as my soon to be 18 year old son has made me realise just how quickly this transition comes about.  Here is my card for the challenge


The image is from Digistamp Boutique and it's part of the Fun time Dan set (find it here).  I've usually struggled with kids cards but I bought this set and I've loved it.  I hope you like what I did with it.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Great male card, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our new challenge today too. Have a lovely weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete