Wednesday 25 April 2018

Say Cheesy

I did mention on my Flamingo card that I had coloured up another of Dustin Pike's fun images on Sunday. It's from the same set as before (I don't think it is available any more).  I have to say that Dustin's fun images really do lift the spirits.  As I didn't have a challenge in mind with this one I am entering it into the 'anything goes' challenge over at Crafting from the Heart.  I have no idea why I don't enter there more often as it is always so full of fabulous inspiration. Go and have a look.

Here's my daft and very cheesy creation.


The background colours look a bit washed out on the picture.  It's so vibrant in real life.  I couldn't be more pleased with how it came out.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. hahhahah... this mouse just cracks me up and is so funny and cute that it puts a smile on your face as soon as you see it.

    ReplyDelete