Thursday 12 April 2018

Symmetry

Well I seem to be on a roll with the bloke cards at the moment.  Probably a good job as this particular card will be ideal for my brother in law.  This week's challenge at The Male Room is to use symmetry.  I have just the perfect stamp for that.  It was one of those that I saw and had to have and I was lucky enough that Santa Claus saw my wish list this year.  The stamp (although you can't see all of it) is from Neat and Tangled and is available here.  You can get it from other places too it's just that I tend to look at Tara's shop first cause I know they are reliable.

Once I had decided on the stamp I was at a loss as to where to go from there - then I remembered that I would need a card for my brother in law.  I'd already bought the camera stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps with Gray in mind (he's a photographer).  I sponged my background with memento ink and coloured the camera in yellow and grey to match.  Here's what I ended up with.


OK, now I've made it I had better go and post it.  I hope you like how it turned out.  Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. A Wonderful card, love the grey and yellow and the sentiment on the "photo" Thank you so much for joining us in our Watercolour challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's our Symmetrical challenge, but it's STILL a GREAT card

      Delete
  2. A super card Dawn, a fabulous masculine design and brilliant symmetrical background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I love how you designed the background. I love camera images on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card you made :-)) I like your beautiful symmetry background.
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the symmetrical background on this fab card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is just fabulous! Really lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete