Tuesday 23 October 2018

Can't see the Wood for the Trees

Morning all. Time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Emma has chosen the theme of 'Into the Woods' - anything that can be found in the woods.  There is plenty of scope with this one and I had so many ideas for woodland critters it all started to get blurry in my head.  In the end I decided to keep it much more simple.  My blog title is something my family used to say when things got confusing and you couldn't see the obvious.  So I went with the obvious...trees!

I used a Cricut cutting file on some leafy background paper and added two leaf charms on some embroidery thread. Simples - well eventually it was.

I hope you like what I've done with it.


Pop over to the blog and have a look at the other DT cards.  We've got a fabulously talented bunch of ladies to provide inspiration and we'd love to see your take on the theme.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Dawn, the trees are fabulous and the little leaf embellishment perfect finishing touch. My family also using the saying 'can't see the wood for the trees' . Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Dawn, I love the trees and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete