Thursday 16 January 2020

Move Over Pink - Galz Have a New Colour For You

In fact, if you count white as a colour, we have two.  Cardz4galz want to see your 'Blue and White' cards please.  

I do think blue and white lend themselves to a very clean and simple look (feel free to prove me wrong if you like).  Anyway, that's how my card turned out.  The stamp was on sale when I went to my local Crafter's Companion store and it, sort of, just fell into my basket.  I was pleased to have this project to try it out.  The trellis is from a pre-cut sheet that I've had for ages.  I just popped it all together with a scrap of blue behind.


Quick note to self, having cut out the stitched frame first, remember to add it before sticking on the flowers.  Believe me, doing it after is an absolute faff!

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. beautiful CAS card love the blue flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card Dawn.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Dawn - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, always love blue and white. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Dawn! Love your pretty flowers against the white layers. Totally agree with you that you add your pretties after the card is assembled - learned that one the hard way myself! Sending you a crafty hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A beautiful card, Dawn! I love the idea of using washi tape like this. Thank you for the inspiration - I will definitely be casing your idea! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the beautiful flowers added for the Blue & White challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful CAS design that could be used for so many different occasions! I find myself looking for these kinds of designs lately to try and speed up my actual "making" time...so I may have to borrow this idea in the future! Nice work! : )
    Red

    ReplyDelete