Friday 15 July 2022

Magical Shaker

 Morning all.  Are you ready for a lovely new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly, and with this one you can really add some sparkle.  We would like to see a 'shaker' element on your projects please.  Once again, this challenge offered me an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.  I needed a birthday card for a Harry Potter fan.  I found this cute image by Zekesami on Etsy. 




My intention was to do a small shaker window behind the image and add a sentiment.  However, I was wandering through You Tube, as you do, and came across this idea from Sam Calcott.  I love how it turned out.  I may make a few more full shakers.  It was so easy to do.

Please pop over and check out what the DT have for you this month.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card! I love the shaker element with the Harry Potter vibe - perfect 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy July! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete