Monday 18 July 2022

Zoom!

 I'm anything less than zoomy at the moment.  I should have posted this morning but I didn't finish my card until late and then I was at work at 7am.  Over at Make My Monday we are looking for 'outdoor sports'.  I'm not sure sport is such a good idea in this heat.  Our under 17s cricket game has been called off to keep the kids from heat stroke.  This really isn't a typical British summer.

I suppose cricket would be the obvious choice for my card but my hubby needed a birthday card for his boss.  Apparently, she's a big fan of formula one.  OK, that solves that then.


If you want the instructions for this type of card have a look at Sam Calcott's Tutorial on You Tube.  I've done a couple of these recently and I have struggled to get them to line up.  Sam's measurements are for an A4 sized piece of card.  I had some larger card stock and altered this one to measure 6 x 6 inches and it lined up easier.  The images were cut on my cricut and, before it goes off with hubby, I will add Michelle's name and age (Big Birthday).

Please pop over to the blog and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

2 comments:

  1. You've nailed this birthday card for Michelle Dawn,it's great when you know exactly what sports someone enjoys.Your image and papers appear perfect for her,and the layout is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, fabulous card and love the fun fold! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, and checking in on me. Yep, I'm good. Since we moved in May, I'm just having a struggle with crafting time. My husband bought me some new equipment last week to use with making YouTube videos, and I'm overwhelmed trying to learn it all and get is set up. But that's a good thing. Hopefully, I can get back to daily posts soon. It's been a very crazy year with his cancer scare, surgeries, moving, etc.

    ReplyDelete