Monday 20 November 2023

A Make my Monday post...On a Monday!

 Well, that's the plan anyway.  If it's Tuesday when this goes live it's cause my scheduling skills need updating.  

OK, the Make My Monday team would like to see your wreath projects please.   As my crafting life is upside down at the moment, my projects are all on the simple side.  I just inked some paper and die cut some leaves and created this:


My original idea was to add tiny hearts where the gems are but heaven knows where that dies gone. I think we are going green and gold for the Christmas decs in our office this year. Maybe I will just hang this one on the wall.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the foliage wreath,and scheduled on time too lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and simple is great when one is busy with other things. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete