Saturday 18 November 2023

I'm still a day behind

So, yesterday the new Alphabet Challenge went live and, once again, I'm late posting my DT card.  I have to clear a spot on the kitchen worktop to do anything nowadays having removed the dinette to accomodate a doggy den for our rescue staffy. If I've got my craft stuff out I've got to find somewhere else for my computer.  Plus, no-one gets fed until I've done either.

The Alphabet Challenge is up to 'Q for quadruple'.  We are looking for 4 of something on your projects please.  I'm in full on Christmas mode at the moment so you've got 4 snowflakes.


Sorry about the rubbish photo.  I had to take it under artificial light.  The snowflakes are in white glitter card and the stripes are in silver glitter card. I got some fabulous printable sentiment strips from Etsy - check out Emmalousshoppe - and I loved the 'season to be freezin' one.  I thought it was perfect for this card.

OK, please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card and p.paper,love the sparkly snowflakes.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have turned your life upside down for your little staffy friend Dawn! Hope you will all be very happy together :)

    Love your snowflake card with those clever little strips anchoring the die cut flakes, and that sentiment made me chuckle. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete