Tuesday 14 November 2023

Remember me? I think I'm back.

 OK, life on a boat is a bit unpredictable.  We moved across the marina and had no internet for a while.  Then I got Man Flu. Then we had to dismantle my craft space to fit a soft cage for our rescue dog Ava.  We've had her for a couple of months and she's got separation anxiety and leaving her alone has been a huge challenge - well, it still is to be honest.

So, crafting is now being done stood at my kitchen counter and I'm having to plan what I'm doing in advance so that I can get just the relevant tools out.  My challenge blog cards really are a challenge.

Cardz4guyz are looking for a winter scene for this week's challenge.  I dug out a couple of dies and created this:


I'm so pleased with it and I finally got to use the Peace on Earth backing paper which I have had for so long.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card,love the dies and P.paper.We took on a dog with anxiety issues and no way can she be left alone-she just screams!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, so good to see you creating again! I love the winter wonderland you created with those tiny dies...makes the cutest little village!! Glad to have you back offered great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Winter Scene" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G335

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dies , great card , congrats 😊💐 happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering where you have been and was getting ready to ask Meg where you disappeared to . I have no idea what Man Flu is? All I know is the regular Flu is bad enough. Hope you are on the mend and will be seeing more from you. I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete