Monday 4 December 2023

Card see the wood for the Christmas Trees

 Morning all.  It's monday again and the weeks are rolling around quickly.  Today's Make My Monday Challenge is 'Christmas Trees or a Forest of Trees'.  

Over the weekend I did a local craft fair with my mum and one of the organisers commented on my cards and how contemporary he felt they were.  I don't necessarily set out to make them that way, I just do what comes to mind.  However, now he's said it, I made an effort to create just such a card for today's challenge.  


My original plan was to use white and kraft card but it turns out my kraft cardstock is in storage.  I did find this bronzy coloured glitter card and a beige paper with neutral dots on.  I'm quite pleased with the result.  I think kraft would have worked better but I'm happy with it.  

Please pop over and see the forest of trees the DT have for you.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment: