Tuesday 12 December 2023

Oh Gno!

 Are you all ready for another fun challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  Today it's my turn to chose the theme and I'd love to see 'Christmas Elves or Gnomes' on your projects please.  My original intention was to use an Elf digi stamp I'd got but then I saw these cute wooden Gnomes and had to buy them.  


Isn't he adorable.  Some of the bigger ones have string so you could make a card with a decoration that the recipient can keep.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I'd love to see your projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x




1 comment:

  1. Yes, he is adorable!! And I love that glittery cardstock!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our “GNOME OR ELF” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G337

    Reply

    ReplyDelete