Friday 22 March 2024

It's a jungle out there

 Ok, maybe not a jungle but definitely a Zoo.  We have reached 'Z for Zoology' over at The Alphabet Challenge.  Zoology is the study of all animals.  I was running a bit late with my DT card for this one so I used one of my premade card blanks and filled it with die cut animals and foliage.  For a chucked together card I'm really pleased with it.


I will probably add a happy birthday greeting to the bottom but the die I wanted was proving very elusive when I looked.

For those of you that don't know what my premade backgrounds are - I use leftover scraps to create card backgrounds and keep them in pouches ready to go when I'm in a hurry.  I just need to add the relevant greeting and image.  I can recommend it as a way to get through all those scraps.  The trick is remembering to use the bases when you need a card.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Dawn, saw this at Alphabet Challenge and had to tell you, brilliant card! I have these Cuttlebug Zoo Animal dies, recognized them right off. Love it, fabulous "adult" or child card made with them! XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement. I'm pleased you like my card. x

      Delete