Monday 25 March 2024

Transport me away

 Morning all.  It's my choice of theme over at Make My Monday today.  I've chosen 'Transport' for this challenge.  Don't ask my why.  I chose it ages ago and I've really struggled to think of something. Living on the water I did think of a narrowboat but the die I've ordered hasn't arrived yet. So, here is what I've come up with.




I stamped and heat embossed the trees in the background and then coloured and fussy cut the van.  The stamps both came from a magazine freebie set that I've had a while.  I almost gave up on the van when I was colouring it but when I put it with the papers it didn't look as bad as I thought.  The yellow with the green should have been more cream coloured. Unfortunately, what it looked like on my small sample piece wasn't what it looked like when there was more space.  In the end it matched with the yellow paper and sentiment strip so I'm happyish.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment