Monday 1 April 2024

Pink Christmas

 Morning all. Actually, it's afternoon 'cause I forgot to schedule this one...again!  Over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge we would like to see non traditional Christmas colours please.  I chose some pretty pink papers with snowflakes on.  Well, if you look carefully, you will spot that they aren't actually snowflakes at all but by the time I realised it was too late.  Should have gone to Specsavers!


The original plan was to add large silver snowflake. However, there are tools all over the place as we are altering the bathroom and I came across my poinsettia die first so it got used instead.  My tiny craft space has been littered with tools and stuff and I didn't have the strength to search any further. 

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments: