Friday 19 April 2024

Beautiful birdy

 Morning all.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are at 'B for Bird'.  I already had an image coloured spare from another card so I decided to go CAS with it.  I just added a few die cut shapes and some flowers and gems.  I'm quite pleased with the result.   I may add a sentiment later but I couldn't think what I wanted it to be when I made it.  


Both the stamp and the flowers were freebies from a magazine.  I'm terrible for buying them and then never using them but I am pleased with these ones.

Please pop over and join the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x




3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card,love the colours and the little bird.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet CAS card, Dawn! Your bird is so cute and perfect for this challenge. On another note, I wanted to thank you for your help with my commenting. It was such a relief to not worry about that for a while. You're a sweetheart! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your little bird in the matching colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete