Thursday 18 April 2024

This Wonder Women Wonders where she's put her Craft Glue

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4galz we have the theme of 'Movie Madness' for you.  Be inspired by your favourite film - or any film.  I had a fun digistamp of Wonder Woman (by Bugaboo and no longer available) already printed  so it seemed like the obvious choice.  All I needed to do was to colour her up and add some pretty papers.  Then I decided to use a couple of dies as well.  It's ended up about a quarter inch think by the time I had added all the layers.


I used so much paper and card my desk is an absolute tip.  So, as a result, I am now Wonder Woman.  I wonder where my glue is, my scissors, my ruler and my double sided tape. Off to tidy up before tomorrow's Alphabet Challenge.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. I'm that wonder woman most of the time,wonder where this is wonder why I came upstairs lol.Fabulous card , great image and sentiment,love all the layers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do miss Bugaboo images, don't you? I have lots of them and need to use them more often!!

    ReplyDelete