Thursday 8 August 2024

Who's a pretty girl then?

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4galz today we are looking for 'birds' on your projects please.  We love birds in our family.  My dad and grandad bred Yorkshire Canaries. My grandma always had budgies (the last one was called Cheeky) and my sister had a cockatiel.

I've decided to stick with budgies for my card.  Only because I had some in my stash.


This was one of those cards that I wasn't happy with whilst I was making it.  However, it's been sitting on my desk for a few days and it's growing on me.  It probably needs a sentiment but, for now, I am leaving well alone.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and papers, love the budgies. I always had an aviary quite a few years ago and have bred canaries, budgies and different kinds of finches.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete