Tuesday 6 August 2024

Campervantastic

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4guyz this week we are looking for 'camping or other outdoor activities' please.  I miss camping.  I was never lucky enough to have a VW camper but I had a Mazda Bongo camper van and it was such fun.  Unfortunately, it wasn't very economical to run on a daily basis so we sold it when we bought the boat.  We do have a tent but it's not the same as the campervan.


I'm not sure about letting the koala drive.  I do love this stamp set from Tracey Hey.  To be honest, I love all her cute characters and I don't use her stamps often enough.  I buy them and then lose my confidence in colouring them.

OK, let's see what you all get up to outdoors.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! My daughter used to always say she was gonna buy one of those and travel across the USA!! Maybe in her retirement!! Fantastic card for inspiring all those who decide to play along with our new "CAMPING//OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G353

    ReplyDelete