Tuesday 20 August 2024

Watching the sun go down (or come up)

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4guyz today we are looking for 'Sunrise or Sunsets' on your project please.  I do love to see the sun setting over the water here on the marina.  The sky paints in such gorgeous colours.  I do have a fond memory of sitting on the seafront somewhere and watching the sun go down beyond the horizon.  It was one of those rare moments of blissful peace.  Here's my take on the challenge.


Ink blending is not my usual style and this was the second attempt.  It's one of those cards that's grown on me, with the added bonus of using some designer paper I've had for donkey's years.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I love that die!! Once again you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “sunset//sunrise” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing sunrises and sunsets displayed on paper!! #C4G354

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this die cut over your sunset scene. So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete