Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Summertime fun

 Morning all.  We have a new theme over at Cardz4guyz today.  Let's have some 'summertime fun'.  I've used a very old sheet from Gordon Fraser over at Crafts-u-print.  Isn't it fun.


He reminds me a little bit of the guy that keeps losing his ice cream in Lilo and Stitch.

Please join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great card for inspiring others to play along with our SUMMER challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz...it made me chuckle a little bit!! I'm sorry my post was delayed...we were traveling to Israel on Mon/Tues (work trip for my hubby) and I thought I had all my times calculated but alas I did not!! At least I had my card uploaded in plenty of time to the C4G site. Anyway...I think this will be a fun challenge with lots of great entries coming into the gallery!! #C4G388

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this guy all decked out!! Love it. A card that would make anyone smile :).

    ReplyDelete