Morning all. I know this is late but I have a fabulous excuse. Some of you will know that I live on a narrowboat. I've usually used our dinette setup for my crafting but it was far from ideal and storage was practically none existent. So, over the weekend my fabulous O/H and his friend Danny removed the dinette and made me a custom craft space. I just popped on to post this - now I have the internet back - before trying to organise the stuff I've got piled up at the front of the boat.
This month, over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge, is 'Animals'. Time to go through my clipart folders again.
I'm so in love with these highland cow images. They are so cute. The images are from Hampton and Morgan on Etsy.
Thanks for reading - I'm off to play with all the stuff I'd forgotten I'd got.
Love Dawn x

Lovely card congrats ☺️💐 happy day
ReplyDeleteI no found alphabeth Challenge cards😅