Tuesday 20 November 2018

Cool Dude for Christmas

Good morning all.  Time for another challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  This fortnight we are asking for Christmas Critters so there should be plenty of scope for inspiration.  

I've been a huge fan of digital stamps for years and you will probably have noticed that I use them a lot.  I find them so versatile.  I love the idea that you can re-size an image and that's what I've done with this one.  Not only have I re-sized it, I've just printed part of the image as I only wanted to use one character.  The image that I've used is from the Papershelter and you can find the complete image here.  I love the whole thing but I always saw the fun in Rudolph and knew I would use him this way as well.

Here's what I've done with him.


What a cool dude.  He just makes me smile so much.

Please pop over to the blog and join in the fun.  There is some awesome inspiration from the ladies on the Design Team.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, I love your fun Rudolph and great background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's brilliant Dawn, a fantastic fun card and great Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fun card, great idea to use just Rudolph and love the background. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. I love your funky Rudolph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun and cute card Dawn, I love that Rudolph image and your gorgeous background!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete