Wednesday 14 November 2018

Easy Easel Card

Morning all. Time for another challenge over at Back to Basics and Beyond.  This week we are looking for an easel card.  There are loads of tutorials on You Tube (I've linked a quick and simple one for you).  If you have never made one before they are a lot simpler than they look and can be really fun to create.

I didn't really have a plan in mind when I started my card.  I originally thought contemporary Christmas and cut a fancy star circle in black glitter card using my cricut.  Then my husband walked in and said it didn't look Christmasy so I had a quick change of heart and made it a 25th card. I used silver glitter card to make the numbers so you could have it as a silver wedding card or a 25th birthday card.

Here's the result.


There is loads of inspiration over on the blog from the fabulous design team and we would love to see what you make.  Please pop over and join us.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Dawn, a super easel design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the colors and all of the sparkle, so beautiful!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour combo Dawn, the sparkle looks great against the black, beautiful easel card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Well im always making non traditional Christmas cards so it would have worked for me but it also makes a beautiful 25th. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Dawn! Loving your festive silver for the 25th! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this. It looks really classy.

    ReplyDelete