Wednesday 12 December 2018

Resist...the Urge to Scream

So, you get up at 5am in the morning to do your blog commenting duties and get ready to go to work.  Then, you realise that - not only is it Tuesday and not Monday, but also that you haven't yet created your DT project for Wednesday.  Argh!!!

So what was I doing at that ridiculous time yesterday.  Resisting the urge to scream when my 'resist' project started to argue the toss.  Anyway, eventually I managed to wrangle a half decent effort together - strategically placing glitter stars and greetings over the splodgy bits and finger marks (shh, they'll never notice).

Never one to keep the fun stuff to myself - please pop over to the Back to Basics and Beyond Challenge and show me how to do it properly.  Seriously, I need your inspiration.

Here's the eventual card (my failed panels will be modified and turned into stunning Christmas cards for my family, lol).


See, this blogging lark can take you out of your comfort zone.  I am literally living and learning.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. Had to laugh whilst reading your sorry tale Dawn, love the starry panel and your glittery greeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Dawn, it sounds like you had a challenging time creating it but it was well worth the effort.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out beautiful Dawn, I love the embossed stars and all of the glitter!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well its gorgeous and i think you did a grand job - i can't craft in a hurry! Its wonderful and if you hadn't said we wouldn't have known about the ink splodges in a hurry! Hugs Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I speak your language, Dawn, and am glad I'm not the only one who occasionally gets the days of the week wrong! Your card is lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete