Monday 10 December 2018

CAS Cristmas

Morning all.  I'm very excited to announce that I have joined the fabulously talented ladies on the DT over at Make My Monday.  The plan was to start in the new year but I couldn't resist the CAS Challenge going live today.  Please pop over and join in the fun.  I'm looking forward to another excuse to stalk some more blogs.

For my card I've used a sweet little puppy image from Digistamp Boutique (sadly they are no longer trading).  I had intended to use a different image but I totally messed up the colouring so it went in the bin.  I've got tonnes of the Digistamp Boutique images and anyone of them would do but I am very into cute little dogs at the moment.  I glittered three strips of double sided tape for the background and added the greeting and the gems.  Job done.  I hope you like it.


Come on over and join us.  Think of it as an excuse to get some quick and simple last minute cards done.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to our team Dawn. A gorgeous fun card to start with, he is adorable. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad, to have a new team member!

    well done...your card is so adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, fabulous first card Dawn, he is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, such an adorable pup.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute Dawn, I love that sweet little pup! Congrats on your new DT!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! A brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete