Tuesday 18 December 2018

New Year, New Beginnings

Morning all.  Time for a new challenge over at Cardz4guyz.  I was really chuffed to see how many snowmen entries we had and how good they all were.  Choosing the winners was a hard task. This time I can just relax and enjoy the entries in our 'New Year, New Beginnings' challenge.  

If I were to make any new year resolutions it would be to get more organised with my DT cards and schedule my posts instead of getting up at stupid 'o' clock on the day of the challenge.  Can't see it happening but the good intentions are there.

Here is my card.  I hope you like it.


Pop across and join the fun.  The DT ladies have some lovely inspiration for you.  Oh, and you can let me know if you've ever managed to keep your resolutions.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant New Year card love the art deco feel and the gorgeous papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the papers. Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Dawn, a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic guy card, Dawn, and such wonder colors! Loving that black for the contrast, and the very intriguing shapes. Happy New Year, my sweet friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love the colors and the fun die cut numbers. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete